The Successful Sale – How We Help You Sell Your Business
Your broker will help you identify and meet your goals
It takes proper planning before your business can be put up for sale.
We can help you plan your selling strategy including any changes that will facilitate the optimum timing and selling price.
1. Marketing your business through Pacific Business Brokers will ensure it is done discretely and confidentially. Your employees, customers or competitors will be unaware that your business is for sale.
2. Your Pacific Broker will save you time and money by pre-screening potential buyers before presenting them to you.
3. Your Pacific Broker will work with you to arrange meetings with potential buyers.
4. When both parties feel comfortable proceeding, your broker will begin negotiations between you and the potential buyer helping you to evaluate each offer with their expertise on current market trends, financing matters and business law.
5. Your broker is an experienced intermediary who will manage the negotiations, keeping your interests in the forefront, until an acceptable deal is agreed upon and closing legalities are finalized.
6. Your broker will work towards your complete satisfaction in every facet of the successful sale of your business.